The Scavenging Update
- Scavenging system added.
- Main quest added.
- Banking system added.
- Treasure map system added.
- Increased image size for main game.
- Robbery system revamped.
- Added a stand off minigame.
- Added a daily image poster that scrapes images from Reddit.
- Visual effects can now spawn animals or enemy anomalies.
- Main GUI redesign.
- Added a random GIF reaction generator and a system to curate it.
- Current craft wait time added to inventory.
- Added a 2 hour cooldown for game resets.
- Voting adds biological matter to make up the difference of any energy you already have.
- Reduced attack visuals to three days, added a clean fallout button.
- Added depth leaderboard option to Discord Leaderboard screen.
- You can now wakeup on zero energy.
- The sleep screen for Salt Miner has been improved in readability and the game image has been added.
- Visual effects are now more rare.
Bug Fixes & Misc
- Fixed a bug with barrier detection while buttons are still enabled.
- Lowered the first instance of an anomaly and patrol bot.
- Added a basic help command, links to website resources and has a button to start the game.
- Curated all of the hundreds of GIFS to remove irrelevant ones.
- Added emojis to feedback and vote button to make them stand out more.
- Fixed my bots constantly disconnecting from the website (sortof).
- Fixed the icon for Salt Miner on my website.
- Remove test groups. The standard will now be 200 start energy, 2min regen chunks and no intro.
- Made a quick promo GIF for Salt Miner and updated its top.gg page.
- Added a prevention method for button presses while the game is still rendering.
- Improved the way users are fetched
- Fixed website dns for this website